Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October...What a Menopause Day

Today is just not my day.  Don't get me wrong people.  I love the month of October.  It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I deeply supported it.  But this weather is totally out of my league.  No doubt about that.  I swear it's like a menopause times 20.  I seriously think so.  The one day is beautiful, upper 80s and sunny.  The next day is just plain icy cold.  And we even got a freeze advisoring about it.  Really, this is the second time that this has happened.  Forget autumn, winter is here.  I totally can feel it.  Other than that I'm sick like a dog.

Here's what happened.  I've been having this rash since the third day of school.  I know.  How stupid was I to wait til now to check it out.  It's not my fault.  I've been too busy.  Anyways, got it check out yesterday morning.  There wasn't many line for the doctor.  Thank God for that.  But my rash was out of control, that it took 3 doctors to notified the problem to it.  And guess what it was?  Just guess.  You would never believe it. 

It turns out to be...

An imflammatory infection either from the food that I've eaten or the exposure of the environment of my living condition.  I couldn't believe it.  Really, that was shocking.  So they've ask me tons of questions about my diet, soaps, clothes, or detergents.  I've told them everything.  So they've told me to take tons of medicines for the time being until Monday.  Yeah, it's a plus that they've figured out my problems.  It's a negative for ruining my sleep, I guess.  Also, another negative for me because it's a higher dose and I've never thought that I would sneeze alot.  Literally, I sneeze almost every 5 minutes nonstop.  It was instanity. 

Well, I'm doing a little bit better.  I still think that I'm sick with a passion.  So people, dress warmly and use common sense.  Please do.


Choua

No comments:

Post a Comment